It was a particularly cold Wairarapa winters night, my wooden Greytown villa was impossible to heat. A year in perpetual summer seemed appealing.



I was talking on the phone with Jarl and I remember saying that it will be an adventure. If that was the only reason I went to Saudi then it's been one hell of a success.



These are my adventures from since arriving in Riyadh, one August high summer night. Mostly travel orientated but also an account of life in Saudi, compound style, on the rare occassions something intersting happened.




Saturday, August 9, 2008

Bored - Photographing Pool Balls



It had been 3 months since my last outing and I was shutter trigger happy. Alot of people were away. Do you know how hard it is to photo the white ball careering towards the pack of a pool table. Michael and myself spent hours one night at 71B.

No comments:

Post a Comment